The signatories to this Charter will treat all individuals and groups of individuals fairly and equally and no less favourably, specific to their needs, in areas of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, class, disability or membership of the Traveller Community. As such, signatories of the Charter will:
- Recognise the individual needs of those that join as party members and support them to develop to their full potential as same.
- Ensure as far as practicable equal access to political opportunities to those that join as members of our party.
- Ensure our policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out political work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner.
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Assign responsibility for meeting the Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter commitments to a named senior party member or unit of the party.