Tony, a native of Knocknaheeny, was first elected to Cork City Council in June 2004. Tony served as the Lord Mayor of Cork for 12 months, having completed his term in June 2018.
Over the course of his political career, Tony has held the following positions:
– Chairman Housing Functional Committee 2004/2005
– Chairman Recreation Amenity & Culture SPC 2008
– Member of Environment Functional Committee
– Member of Recreation Amenity & Culture Functional Committee
– Member of Cork Local Drugs Task Force
– Member of Cork City Development Board
– Chairman of Environment SPC 2012 -2013
– Member of Corporate Policy Group 2012-2013
– Deputy Lord Mayor 2011-2012
– Chairman Joint Policing Committee.
Get in touch with Tony
For any issues, contact Tony by email or telephone.
Harbour View Road,
Phone: (021) 430 2032