Meet John Paul
– Youngest of seven sons of Eddie & Patsy Feeley
– Educated in Barran N.S., Scoil Naomh Padraig, Killinagh, St. Clare’s Comprehensive School, GCD Dublin, and the law Society of Ireland
– Qualified as a solicitor in 2007.
– Shannon Gaels Gaa Club, Cathaoirleach 2009 to date
– Secretary 2006 to 2009. PRO 2004 to 2006
– Secretary of Killinagh Community Council, member of West Cavan Community
– Council and Director Killinagh Community Development Company ltd
– Director of Dowra Childcare Services limited
– Member Killinagh/Glangevlin Parish Pastoral Council and Vice Chairperson
– Kilmore Diocesan Pastoral Council
– Member of Cavan Civil Defence
– Member of St. Vincent de Paul
– Member of the Governing Authority of the University College, Dublin
– County Cavan representative on and trustee of Association of City & County Council and member of the executive of the ACCC 2008/2009
– Member of Fianna Fáil National Councillor’s Forum
As A Member Of Cavan County Council
– Director of Cavan County Enterprise Board
– Secretary of the Fianna Fáil Group
– Member of the Environment Committee & Water Services Strategic Policy Committee 2007 to 2009
– Member of housing Development & Cultural Strategic Policy Committee dealing with local authority & social housing, Grant aid for housing, County Museum, library Services and related areas
– Secretary of Cavan Comhairledáil Cheantair Fhianna Fáil.
– Member of the National Youth Committee 2001 – 2006 and Former PRO and Cathaoirleach of Cavan CDC Ógra Fianna Fáil
– Member of National Executive of Fianna Fáil 2004 -2006.
– Election agent for Brendan Smith TD in general elections of 2007 & 2011
Get in touch with John Paul
For any issues, contact John Paul by email or telephone.