Chairman of St. Lomans GAA, Mullingar – Chairman of Westmeath Hurling Supporters Club which has raised €100,000 in the last 2 years for underage Hurling – Vice Chairman of Westmeath Hurling Board – Irish Language Officer with Westmeath County Board & Scor Representative – Member of Niall Mellon Township Trust & has participated in building homes in South Africa for the last 2 years raising over €10,000 – On the Residence Association in Royal Canal where he lives and Deravarra, Delvin Road – Member of Dominick Street Traders Association, Chamber of Commerce and Polish – Irish Association – Managing Director of Sherry FitzGerald Davitt & Davitt, which employs 10 Staff Member – Diploma in Auctioneering & Fine Arts from Dun Laoghaine Senior College Educated locally in Loughegar & St. Finians, Mullingar. Aidan is Irelands Acting Head of Delegation at the Council of Europe and Joint Auditor of A.L.D.E. group.
Mob: 087 8235945
– To support Saint Lomans Hospital and maintain its opening.
– To lobby for the completion of the Mullingar Regional Hospital
– Help create the supportive environment so local start up businesses can flourish.
– The immediate roll out of broadband in Mullingar and North Westmeath.
– Integration of our communities (national and non national) through our National Games, Football, Hurling & Scor.
– The Promotion of the Irish Language.
– Provision of facilities for Mullingar’s Youth.
– Provision of Council Lands for Communal Allotments.
– To promote cost saving for business at national level e.g. Gas Prices, Electricity Prices, Mobile and Landline telephone costs.