Fianna Fáil will hold a conference to discuss the challenges facing Ireland as a result of Brexit.
We will have a number of industry experts as well as members of our Parliamentary Party speaking on the day. The discussion will be opened to the floor to allow attendees voice their concerns and opinions.
All are welcome to this event. Registration will take place from 9.30am and the conference will commence at 10am sharp on Saturday, 12th November at the Carrickdale Hotel, Dundalk, Co.Louth.
For further information, please email email@example.com .
Schedule of events
9.30am – 10.00am Registration
Opening Address by Declan Breathnach TD
10.00am-12.00pm Agriculture & Industry
Chair: Charlie McConalogue TD
· John Comer (CEO, Irish Creamery Milk Suppliers Association)
· Arnold Dillon (Brexit Campaign Lead, Ibec)
· Mairead Lavery (Living Editor, Farmers Journal)
· Donal McCarthy (CEO, Commercial Mushroom Producers Co-Operative)
· Simon McKeever (CEO, Irish Exporters Association)
· Bert Stewart (Chairman, IFA Ulster)
12.00pm-12.30pm Coffee Break
12.30pm – 2.30pm Cross Border Implications
Chair: Sean Haughey TD
· Michael Dougan (Professor EU Law, University of Liverpool)
· Danny Kinahan (Ulster Unionist MP)
· Darragh O’Brien (Fianna Fáil Frontbench Spokesperson on Foreign Affairs and Trade )
· Ruth Taillon ( Director, Centre Cross Border Studies)