Main Street, Gortahork, Co Donegal.
Tel: 074 - 9165466
Fax: 074 - 9180614
- Born in Donegal 1977 - Educated; St. Finian’s National School Falcarragh and Pobal Scoil Cloich Cheann Fhaola, Falcarragh. - B.Sc(HONS) from University of Ulster. - Former Irish International Athlete & current member of Finn Valley Athletic Club and Cloughaneely GAA
Flanna Fáil Seanad Spokesperson on the Marine, Brian Ó Domhnaill, has welcomed the commitment by Minister Simon Coveney to accept the main elements of Fianna Fáil’s bill seeking to decriminalise minor fishing infringements. Read More | Share
Fianna Fáil Seanad Spokesperson on Agriculture, Brian Ó Domhnaill has expressed “grave concern” at the fact that farmers were penalised as much as 400% more last year for cross compliance breaches by the Department of Agriculture compared to 2005. Read More | Share
Fianna Fáil Seanad Spokesperson on Agriculture, Food and the Marine Brian Ó Domhnaill, has today published legislation which aims to radically de-criminalise minor fishery offences by Irish sea fishing vessels. Read More | Share
Fianna Fáil is stepping up its information campaign on septic tank registration this week with a series of information meetings across Co Donegal. According to Donegal Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill, there is still a lot of confusion about the impact of the Government’s new septic tank legislation. “The Government has failed completely to provide the proper information about the septic tank registration process, the grant aid available and the inspection standards that will apply. I have spoken to many septic tank owners here who are still confused about what this all means for them. That is why Fianna Fáil has stepped in to provide people with the information they need as the deadline for registration approaches,” said Senator Ó Domhnaill. Read More | Share
Weekly Clinics every Friday from 6.30 - 8pm in the Constituency Office in Gortahork and around the constituency during the month, please contact the office for further details.
- Re-Elected to Seanad Éireann in April 2011.
- Government Spokesperson on Lifelong Learning, Youth Work & School Transport
- Member of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Education & Science
- Re-elected to Údarás na Gaeltachta Board in April 2005
- Elected to Donegal County Council June 2004
- First Elected to Údarás na Gaeltachta in December 1999
- Served as Chair of Planning SPC on Donegal County Council (2004-2007)
- Ball Tofa dÚdarás na Gaeltachta